Ok, lets play guess the fuse rating!
A simple table lamp wired back to front and a 13A fuse
Same table lamp-no insulation on the pins
Some charge their phone overnight or under a pillow. This was still being used
Plasticiser from the PVC insulation breakdown covers the terminals. This is toxic!
This cable was damaged to the extent of having the live wire exposed.
The plasticiser from the plug in the previous pic had started leaking via the earth pin.
A microwave cover missing allowing radiation to leak
This microwave had more rust than my car!
All 3 pins had a layer of grease top to bottom. A serious risk of fire and electric shock.
No insulation on the pins
Held together by a bit of tape and a lack of outer insulation on the cable.
A common problem with cables or flexes running along the floor
A fire waiting to happen!
A vacuum cleaner recently in for testing